A Moment of Proud Achievement
NIST feels elated to share a moment of Proud Achievement! We have now successfully trained 1000+ batches of NEBOSH Courses & 3000+ batches of safety training delivered altogether. We take this opportunity to thank our beloved trainers, supportive staff & enthusiastic learners for being a part of this impeccable journey. NEBOSH courses are highly-opted by safety aspirants as they are globally preferred when it comes to employment. It gives a deeper insight into health & Safety concepts that are applicable at the workplace.
NIST, being India’s First NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, attracts safety aspirants across the globe and has trained 1000+ batches of NEBOSH courses. Also, NIST has marked its eminent presence in numerous corporates & multifarious industries by equipping its employees with both international safety training & customized bespoke training. Together, we have successfully delivered 3000+ batches of safety training.
A Look Back on our Colossal Journey
This remarkable accomplishment is indeed the aftermath of a myriad of success achieved by our learners, trainers & the entire team of NIST. Let us take a glimpse of the spectacular journey of NIST so far:
- Global Achievement: Mr. Sooraj Orpheus Jacob from NIST Kochi stood first across the globe in the esteemed NEBOSH IGC examination for the year 2017-18. With intense & effective training by our IGC expert trainers, he scored an outstanding 246 out of 300 marks in the NEBOSH IGC examination. This inspiring achievement depicts the unique skill & determination by both our learner & trainer.
- NEBOSH IGC – 698TH Batch Recognition: NIST was recognized by NEBOSH for reaching the milestone of successfully completing the 698th NEBOSH batch (our center number). Mr. Stuart Naylor, Director Relationship Management – NEBOSH, recognized our directors with the NEBOSH 698th Batch Memento. It was truly a splendid moment which made every NISTian proud!
- Successful NIST learner’s Testimony in NEBOSH’s Newsletter & Website: Mr. Sooraj Jacob – NIST Alumni & Global IGC Topper was specially mentioned in the NEBOSH Website with his detailed success story. Also, Ms. Divya Rastogi – NIST IGC Alumni & Ms. Shermin Shali – NIST IDip Alumni were highlighted in NEBOSH’s website for their impeccable achievement in their career. Such instances prove that NIST learners achieve success in building a strong career in safety.
- NIST learner – Dream Achievement: Mr. Mohit Dashora, NIST learner, who successfully completed his NEBOSH IGC got placed as a Safety Incharge in Procter & Gamble company. He also shared his success journey among the other success stories that we received from NIST learners.
- NIST Sponsorship: During the NEBOSH Graduation ceremony 2018, NIST had the privilege to sponsor the best candidate award for IOGC by Ms. Priscilla Arulsamy, Director – Operations. Also, NIST offered 50% sponsorship to NIST learners, who cleared IDip, to fly all the way to attend the graduation ceremony that was held at the Warwick University.
- 100% result in NEBOSH IGC: Recently, NIST recorded a blockbuster result of 100% result in the NEBOSH IGC course. Numerous factors like regular mock tests, well-experienced trainers, learner-friendly study materials, individual attention, etc., have contributed to such an achievement. Such results portray the efficiency of unique training deliverance by NIST.
And the list of such spectacular achievements goes on! There are innumerable factors that play a significant role behind such accomplishments. Be it the dedication of our trainers or the determination of our learners, it has always been on the pinnacle.
Adapting to ‘The New Normal’ – Virtual Online Training
Amidst the prevailing pandemic, NIST now offers NEBOSH & IOSH safety courses via Virtual Interactive Sessions & E-learning mode and we are equally excited with the amazing response & positive feedbacks we have been receiving from aspirants. For convenience, NIST proffers both day & evening classes for the NEBOSH IGC course. It is truly a golden opportunity for aspirants who want to achieve leading safety qualifications from wherever they are! We invite individuals from across the globe to pursue safety courses via the most preferred mode – Virtual Online training.