Home > Safety courses in cochin > Nebosh Igc in DELHI from 28th November 2011

Nebosh Igc in DELHI from 28th November 2011

Dear All,

Greetings!!

NIST is proude to announce its First NEBOSH IGC batch in DELHI…..

Details for your reference:-

Course Dates – 28th November 2011 to 13th December 2011

Exam – 12th Dec and 13th Dec 2011

Closing Date on 14th November 2011. Hurry to Enroll.

For registration,
Contact,
AR.Nisha Yaseen, (87544 85588)
Product – Specialist
Phone Number: +91 44 4211 3004/+91 44 43535335
Toll Free No: 1800 103 2442.

We Contribute to Safety.

1. Nisha
    September 23, 2011 at 6:50 am

Sir i want detail about safety course in delhi

2. Mohammed Atif Ali Khan
    October 24, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Please mail me full details on my ID including fee details tommorow morning ASAP Thanx.

3. Arun Suahg
    October 25, 2011 at 11:12 am

plz tell me next batch bcoz now a days i m in Dubai

4. sekar
    November 15, 2011 at 9:36 am

For More details please see the web link

5. vikrammohan
    November 15, 2011 at 9:45 am

Respected Nist Directors,
    Am glad to say that I passed in NEBOSH Technical Oil and Gas Operational Safety. The correction on the papers are very stuff from the side of NEBOSH. I wrote the exam well and attended all questions still I scored well. Anyway marks are apart, in any subject excellency is the key thing to enhance the future with the desired profession. That excellency reach the trainees from the training providers and the trainers. I am really hats off for the training provided by NIST through the trainer Mr. Charles C, because i feel that i am competent safety practitioner in front of experienced safety persons. For example I co-ordinate with my senior safety person for an audit in five star hotel. I found more observation than my senior and I made the audit report alone with top solutions according to Indian Legislation’s. This excellency is came from really safety professional trainer like Charles C, Jeyanthi Shankar and Vasumathi Shri. Thank you all and please convey my regards to Mr. Charles C for feed the stuff in me.

Thanking You,
    Regards,
    Vikram Mohan
    Ex-Navy

6. sajid ali khan khaleel
    December 16, 2011 at 11:14 pm

pls dear nistians may i know from which date nebosh igcbatch will be started in the month jan2012

1. No trackbacks yet.